Acquire high quality users globally
- Advertise on InMobi, and promote your app to the right user.
- Sign up for an account today. Create an ad, target your audience, and see your downloads grow!
Monetize your app users instantly
Maximize user LTV
- Understand user behavior, and engage them intelligently to maximize Lifetime Value (LTV) and increase revenues
- Request an invite to test the free-to-use InMobi Lifetime Value Platform, and understand your user needs like never before.
- Higher eCPMs : With innovative ad formats, and access to the world’s top brands, we deliver higher eCPMs and higher revenue. Check out our ad gallery and what our developers are saying.
- Global Reach with Local Service : With over 691 million consumers across 165 countries on our network, we can help you to reach your mobile audience anywhere in the world. Our highly skilled mobile experts plus local partner managers will help you all the way.
- Easy to Integrate! : Just 3 lines of code and your integration is done. Click here to review our integration guidelines.
- Precise targeting : Our sophisticated targeting allows you to promote your app to the right users across the globe.
- Real-time analytics : Our advanced conversion tracking solutions are built to maximize revenue and LTV in real-time. Click here to know more.
From the Blog
App Discovery & Download behavior: Why developers can no longer ignore China
It is evident that the competition for the world's most lucrative mobile app market is getting fiercer by the day. While the US had long established itself as the de-facto market developers look to for superior monetization opportunities, it is becoming clear now that its burgeoning alter ego from the Far East - China, can no longer be ignored.InMobi's recently concluded developer research reveals that app usage and download behavior in China is now comparable to that in the US and in fact, on several counts, fares better.
App Marketing 101 : How to break into the top 25 on the App Store?
As an app developer, you want to acquire users efficiently by optimizing marketing spends across different channels. This becomes even more important at the time of an app launch when the lifetime value of a new user is still unknown. It's too early to determine an agreeable CPI to drive installs and thereby justify the marketing budget needed for user acquisition. Given that early users of the app are the most valuable, it is imperative that you optimize your marketing mix appropriately to maximize organic downloads. Given app store rankings are a crucial metric to monitor and influence downloads during the early stages, what does it really take to break into the top 25 ranks on the App Store ?