Create a Campaign
To create a campaign, perform the following steps:
- Log in to your account at http://www.inmobi.com or click here.
- Click the Advertiser tab.
- Click Campaigns.
- Click New Campaign.
- Enter a campaign name for your campaign. Although this is not seen by users, it is a helpful reference to keep track of all of your campaigns.
- Enter a campaign budget. This is the total budget you are assigning for this campaign.
- Enter a daily budget. This is the budget you want this campaign to spend per day.
- Enter the start date. This is the date you want the campaign to start running.
- OPTIONAL: Enter the end date. This is the date you want this campaign to stop running.
- Choose your campaign objectives. Based on the objective selected, we recommend using multiple options to engage with your customers.
- Promote App – Use this when promoting a native mobile application (examples: iPhone, Android, Blackberry, or Symbian app).
- Generate Leads – Use this for direct response campaigns that use a lead gen form sill, Click-to-Call, or Click-to-SMS.
- Promote Content – Use this for promoting mobile content such as a wallpaper or ringtone, but not apps.
- Drive Traffic – Use this for branding campaigns that drive users to a landing page with content.
- Generate Awareness – Use this for branding campaigns where user response is not required.
- Others – Use this when combining options.
- You can enter a campaign description for your own reference (this is not seen by users).
- Click Save and Create Ad Group to move on to create ad groups or click Save to save your changes.
Was this article helpful?