InMobi Ad Tracker is an independent and open platform allowing advertisers to track their post-click mobile conversions across multiple ad channels. As an Ad Network, InMobi Ad Tracker is offering you the possibility to integrate with its platform. A tighter integration with InMobi Ad Tracker will allow you to:
- Report conversions associated to your ad network by InMobi Ad Tracker
- Optimize your campaigns based on the conversions tracked by InMobi Ad Tracker
Integrating with InMobi Ad Tracker would require you to pass us a unique token ID at click time, which will be pinged back to you if this click generated a conversion for the advertiser. We can provision your ad network quickly if you provide the following:
- A <Token ID> macro that will be replaced dynamically by a unique token ID by your click server. This macro will be included in all the tracking URLs we generate for your ad network.
- [Optional] InMobi Ad Tracker can also use IDA, ODIN1, and ANDROID_ID to match conversions on applications. If you send us these IDs (when available) at click time, this will increase the probability of tracking conversions on your ad network. To do this, you need to provide <IDA>, <ODIN1>, and <ANDROID_ID> macros that your click server can replace at click time.
- An API endpoint where you want us to ping you back the matched token IDs. Let us know exactly where you expect the <Token ID> to be present in the URL.
- [Optional] InMobi Ad Tracker can track multiple events (or goals). Simply add a <Goal Name> parameter to your API endpoint if you want to know about multiple event tracking. In the absence of such parameters, you may receive duplicate conversion pings with the same token ID when multiple events are triggered.
An example ping back request is shown here: