The Publisher Dashboard provides a top-level view of the core business metrics and performance of your sites. It allows you to access all of your site/app statistics in one centralized location. You can learn more about the specific information included in this dashboard below.
- The ability to view all site/app stats in one organized location – You will find a wealth of relevant information about the configuration of each site/app on the dashboard. Details about each site/app include: Name, Platform, eCPM, Net Earnings, and Fill Rate. Additionally, you can quickly sort your site/app(s) using the following columns: Name, Platform, eCPM, Ad Requests, Net Earnings, and Fill Rate.
- Access to a set of configurable widgets which you can use to monitor various statistics for your site/app(s) – You can view 3 widgets on the Publisher Dashboard. You have immediate access to 5 different widgets displaying the following information:
- Today’s Revenue: View the revenue you have earned from all of the site/app(s) in your account on any given day (results not displayed in real time).
- Pending Earnings: Monitor your earnings in real time, review your historical payment activity, and quickly transfer funds to your ad balance.
- Revenue Trends: View historical as well as projected revenue (since projected revenue is only estimated, it does not guarantee an accurate forecast of today’s earnings).
- Geo Stats: View traffic as well as revenue performance by country and easily access your overall Geo Stats.
- Hourly Fluctuations: Monitor changes in your revenue on an hourly basis.
- Shortcuts to quickly access and configure your site/app settings – You can access various sections of your site/app(s) directly from the Publisher Dashboard. Check the reporting and configuration for your site/app(s) by hovering over the site/app name. You can view site stats, configure your settings, and upgrade your SDK if you are using an outdated version of our code. You can also easily enable or disable House and Exchange ads directly from the dashboard.