Contact Press Team
InMobi Gets Three Nominations for MMA's Smarties Awards #smarties
Published on September 25, 2012
InMobi has been honoured with three campaign nominations for the MMA Smartiestaking place in New York. Nominees will be recognized at the MMA Smarties Global Awards Gala, which will cap off SM2 – MMA’s inaugural two-day Mobile Marketing Conference and Expo in New York City during Advertising Week.
Dove Hair (Unilever)
1. Brand Awareness - Dove Hair (Unilever Singapore Pte Ltd) InMobi and Mindshare “Dove Hairfall Rescue Mobile Campaign" Singapore/APAC
- Sales Manager: Henrik Alexander
- Interactive Art Director: Michael Lee
- Junior Interactive Art Director: Grace Gumala
- Creative Developer: Korinah Salleh
2. Global Mobile Campaign - KIA Motor Innocean Worldwide & InMobi “Kia Motors Euro 2012 campaign” Our campaign entry is a world first for Mobile advertising; its innovation is not only in its execution but also how we used technology to drive consumer engagement, response and sales. The creative variations of the campaign included 63 different banners and 73 different landing page URLs, thus creating the world’s biggest mobile ad date to date, targeting 16 markets in 14 languages.
3. Global Academic of the Year - Best Research or Insight – Mobile Media Consumption Study The mobile media consumption study was created to help understand changing media consumption and usage behaviors of mobile users in a representative set of high growth markets. Going beyond media consumption behavior, the study demonstrates the importance of mobile for marketers and in the purchase decision in all markets. Receptivity to mobile advertising is high across the board, and respondents claim its influence throughout the purchase funnel, including influence on in-store and mobile purchases. In the vast majority of markets mobile is either the most influential or second most influential media channel on purchase decisions.
As mobile technology continues to rapidly advance, these types of immersive experiences and research to back the explosive growth in mobile, these breakthrough campaigns will eventually become the norm for branding and consumer engagement. Congratulations again to all involved, and good luck to all the other nominees!