The State of Mobile Video Advertising for Brand Advertisers : Indonesia H1'17
Indonesia offers a unique opportunity for marketers around the world. It is the third largest smartphone market in Asia after China and India. As purchasing power increases and more 4G smartphones become affordable for a larger population, more people will join the internet, exploring different content and apps. This, in turn, is driving mobile video ad consumption, encouraging marketers to increase their spends on video to match its growing demand.
At InMobi, we analyzed a half-years’ worth of data to bring to you the most powerful insights on how marketers are leveraging Video as part of their mobile advertising strategy.
Download the full report now to explore –
- Mobile Video ad consumption trends around the world
- Mobile Video ad’s performance against other formats
- If SDK integration has an impact on campaign performance
- Type of video ad content popular amongst Indonesians
- Viewability metrics against the MOAT benchmark
Looking for more Video Insights? Download our Q1’17 State of Mobile Video Advertising Report for Indonesia