Network Research FAQ
With a reach of 691 million monthly unique users across 165 countries, InMobi is the largest independent mobile ad network in the world. Each month we source data from our network to provide insight on the mobile landscape around the world. Through analysis of billions of impressions served each month, these reports provide the latest trends on OS types, mobile handsets, and device manufacturers in each market.
What regions are represented here?
Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, North America and Latin America.
What is your definition of Mobile Advertising?
This report covers mobile display advertising including both mobile web and in-app advertising. SMS/text and search are not included.
I have more questions; can I reach out to someone?
Yes. Please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Consumer Research FAQ
InMobi is dedicated to mobile thought leadership and industry education. Our mobile media consumption research study seeks to understand media consumption and mobile behavior among consumers around the word, and track shifts and changes over time.
What does the Mobile Media Consumption Survey cover?
Explore the behaviors of mobile data users globally to understand:
- How they consume different media?
- How they engage and interact with mobile?
- How mobile and traditional media influence their shopping behavior?
- How do they respond to mobile advertising?
- Do they engage in m-Commerce?
- Survey conducted entirely on-device; recruited respondents via InMobi’s global mobile ad network between August and November 2012.
- Used Decision Fuel & On Device Research mobile web platforms to collect a representative sample in each market, including a full range of smartphones and feature phones.
- Weighted according to available mobile web demographics and included 15,000 mobile consumers in 14 markets.
- In 2012 the study was conducted in China, India, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, UK, US, France, Germany, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa
If you would like to see more detailed presentations, you can download the latest InMobi Global Mobile Media Consumption Presentations here: www.inmobi.com/insights.