Update February 15 The Value of Emerging Markets Whitepaper Now Available: Download PDF > As we head into the largest mobile event of the year, InMobi has been working around the clock on initiatives for this year's Mobile World Congress. Our entire executive team will be traveling to Barcelonand we are all looking forward to connecting with friends, partners and meeting new people. Just for this year's Mobile World Congress we have put together special Thought Leadership Whitepaper Series. Please check back as we will be posting the links to the whitepapers as we release them during the event. If you would like to schedule meeting with us while at Mobile World Congress please follow this link: http://www.inmobi.com/mwc2011
Thought Leadership Series Whitepapers
While the journalists and bloggers busily draft lists and make predictions, at InMobi, we decided to take slightly different approach. Rather than simply add to the noise, we took step back and asked ourselves what will define the next phase of mobile advertising? We chose to develop series of whitepapers and offer in depth analysis, for select number of topics. For the series we discuss three concepts that we think will define the next phase of mobile advertising. The release schedule is as follows:
- Sunday, February 13 - Developers as Innovators: What segment of the mobile advertising industry is primed to lead the next phase? Developers. These individuals are at the heart of the future of mobile advertising. Join us and hear why. Download PDF >
- Monday, February 14 - Creative Matters Most Again!: Creative took an unfortunate back seat to planning in the PC Web mediexplosion. Will the industry repeat this mistake with mobile? We say no. Mobile is radically different than fixed PC and creative strategy will once again reign as the key ingredient for successful strategy. Download PDF >
- Tuesday, February 15 - The Value of Emerging Markets: What value do emerging markets represent in the overall mobile advertising ecosystem? We undertook adeep analysis on the value of consumers in emerging markets based on macro-economic datand trends and InMobi network data. Download PDF >
If you are member of the press or an industry analysts, we will be attending Showstoppers on February 13 at the Hotel Rey Juan Carlos. We are going to be highlighting our fantastic new partnership with Cooliris and the launch of 3D ads. Come by our booth to see actual 3D iPad demos.
Speaking Engagements during Mobile World Congress
Rob Jonas our Vice President and Managing Director of Europe and The Middle East will have two speaking opportunities while in Barcelona. Please join us:
- QTEL Innovation Exchange 2011: Mobile MediMeasurement panel on Saturday, February 12 at the Pullman BarcelonSkipper Hotel.www.exicon.mobi
- MWC's App Planet: Making Apps Smarter Panel on Monday, February 14 at 11:00am in Hall 5, Auditorium 2.www.mobileworldcongress.com
We will keep you updated on our blog on the various topics and issues that arise while we are in the midst of the mobile chaos. Check back for more information, and send us your thoughts on what you see and hear about as well. VivBarcelona!