We have released updates to our iOS and Android SDKs.
Download the new iOS SDK - i300
Download the new Android SDK - a300
So, why should you download these SDKs? Well, they contain some pretty sweet new features. Here's a quick run down of what the new software has.
- Support for Expandable and Interstitial ad formats.Â Rather than plain old banners, we're offering dynamic adverts. Your user doesn't need to leave your app in order to interact with the advert.
- If you're working on a tablet, you can now simultaneously show multiple ads on the same screen.
- Want to control the auto-refresh rate or the animation between ads? It's all in the API.
- We've improved the help documentation - including detailed new Javadoc and Doxygen API description documents.
- A whole host of bug fixes and performance enhancements.
- Finally, we've listened to your feedback and made sure that there is a robust sandbox environment for a more efficient test process during integration.
So, update today! If you have technical question, you can find answers on our new Developer Wiki located here>