Please join me at MMA Forum London
, 4-5 October, 2011. This event offers a global view only the MMA can deliver, exploring how mobile marketing is working in Africa, India, Japan, China, the US, and beyond.
The central focus of the 2011 MMA Forum Series is how today's mobile-dominated consumer behavior impacts brands.
Leading marketers from across the world will come together to share their experiences, challenges, learnings and successes in the mobile channel.
Session topics currently include:
- Driving Mobile Capability Globally
- Operating in a Consumer-centric Marketplace
- Turkiye, the Real Home of Mobile Marketing
- Global Insights on Consumer and Business Mobile Adoption and Readiness
- Consumer Insight at the Heart of Strategy
Just some of the industry leaders presenting at the Forum:
View the current agenda
- Thomas Libretto, Global Vice President, Nokia
- Jeremy Copp, Vice President Mobile, Europe, comScore, Inc.
- Thomas Labarthe, Vice President of Mobile Advertising, Alcatel-Lucent
- Jonathan Stephen, Senior Producer of Mobile Products, JetBlue Airways
- Neelay Patel, Commercial Director, The Economist Digital
for further details.
P.S. We’ve teamed up with mobileSQUARED to host a Permission-Based Marketing
event the day prior to the Forum, 3rd October. Join us to learn how to deliver effective and creative mobile marketing campaigns using an opt-in database.