Massive Improvements To InMobi Portal To Deliver A Superior Developer Experience
Introducing InMobi's All-New Developer Experience from InMobi on Vimeo.
In the past, InMobi has empowered developers to understand their users deeply and take the most relevant actions, track conversions across multiple mobile marketing platforms, leverage best in class ad monetization and more.
A few months ago, we set out to deliver this complex world of offerings through a really simple and intuitive interface.
Today, we are rolling out massive improvements that are focused around the following tenets:
Predominant developer actions are available front and center while the less used actions are accessible through a consistent workflow and clearly defined experience that allows mastery over time. For instance,
- A quick view of ad monetization and analytics metrics that matter are readily available on the listing screen while one time actions such as configuration and other settings can be accessed through additional settings, just hit the spanner to bring out the toolbox.
- Far more powerful and granular reporting available as presets or custom reports through a simple, consistent query grammar. This is available for different offerings such as ad monetization, user acquisition, analytics. The granular reports will allow developers to uncover deeper insights quickly and take action appropriately
Show what matters to the user at the right time and place - in context. For instance,
- Inline edits/actions on the campaign and property listing screens
- Spend charts and inline alerts around remaining funds on the ‘Funds’ screen
- In context information that render each hub of the interface as a dashboard of many spokes that the developer can dive into
Ability to uncover many more powerful capabilities as a self serve experience. For instance,
- Building bespoke interstitial ad experience as close to the app experience for true immersion
- Providing additional tools and mechanisms to take control of your inventory or ad spend
We are activating these updates to all accounts starting today. Login now to experience these new features. If you have any comments or feedback, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill the form, and one of our mobile experts in your region will get in touch with you shortly.