Here's how the brand created an engaging rich media experience in two easy steps:
1. The brand designed a living room with elements of Diwali, such as paint, lights, and rangoli with the message “Har Din Diwali”, with the instruction “Drop the items to see the magic”. Once they dragged and dropped the elements, a new card appeared with the background showing a beautifully painted and decorated living room with the campaign message for users to paint their homes with Nerolac Paints and experience Diwali every day.
2. The next card showed the details of an exclusive offer to win gold coins that captured user attention and urged them to know more. The number of users who had already won a gold coin was also displayed in real-time. The creative also showed the location of the nearest dealer store on map from the 5,000 outlets mapped for the campaign. These features were added through dynamic creative optimization to personalize the ad experience for each user. This card also captured the highlight of the campaign which was three different calls to action on a single interstitial.
The idea was that different audiences would take different actions upon seeing the ad. While some audiences would want to know more details about the offer, some would want to contact the dealer, while the rest would directly walk into the nearest store.
To fulfill these criteria, Nerolac activated three calls to action –
1. Get Direction – that is integrated with the maps app on the phone to show the nearest location of the dealer through dynamic creative optimization
2. Call Now – that directly calls the Nerolac representative
3. Book Now- that redirects users to a webpage to book a consultation