Contact Press Team
InMobi says ‘Game On!’ with New Monetization Solution
Published on July 22, 2014
On User Emotions and Game Play Experience
Creates USD 25 million Fund for Indie Developers
San Francisco, July 22, 2014:InMobi, the world’s largest independent mobile advertising network, announced its new Monetization Solution for Games, including industry-first Playable Ads format offered at global scale. To back this solution, InMobi has also created a 25 million dollar fund for indie game developers.
This solution allows developers to optimize their monetization strategies based on the emotional state of players as they move through different stages of the game. The solution offers a full range of ad formats that include:
- Playable Ads: Developed in partnership with app virtualization company Voxel, these offer 20 to 40 second interactive ads where users can test-drive the game being advertised from within the original game. This ad format delivers 275% better performance than traditional ad units.
- Interstitials: Full-screen ad units customized with native frames and animations that mirror a game’s visual elements and mechanics, delivering 100% better performance than traditional formats.
- Video Ads: These are 15 – 30 second advanced video ads, ideal for positive breaks within a game like level wins. Increases app installs by 200% compared to standard ad units.
- Rewarded Ads: This ad format allows a user to earn rewards such as virtual currency for specific actions that include watching a Video Ad or interacting with a Playable Ad. Delivers 250% higher performance than traditional banners.
In addition to these ad formats backed by a lightweight and flexible SDK, InMobi’s Monetization Solution for Gamers includes a unified analytics platform, partner management and creative consulting services. This solution follows the InMobi Native Ads self-serve launch in April 2014, which set the trend for monetization coupled with great ad experiences.
“Piano Tiles has a global fan following and user experience is central to our games. We are very impressed with the capabilities of InMobi’s Monetization Platform. It provides very powerful customization while making it very easy to integrate with theSDK. We have been seeing high eCPMs on the InMobi network globally and look forward to trying new ad experiences with them,” said Huwen Zen, Founder, Umoni Studio, publisher of Don’t Tap the White Tiles.
“eCPMs on the InMobi network have been high and exceeding our expectations. I think InMobi has one of the best Native Ads platform in the industry today,” said Guntis Pontags, Co Founder of Estoty, maker of the immensely popular game 2048.
Additional information on the InMobi Monetization Solution for Games can be found at www.inmobi.com/monetize-games.
USD 25 million Fund for Indie Game Developers
The InMobi fund aims to create several millionaires in the indie game developer community. InMobi will provide advisory services including global scaling, monetization, and ad experience creation to developers who enroll through 2014. The fund will equip indie game developers to increase their app revenue through superior monetization.
“InMobi is focused on enabling indie developers scale globally. With a dedicated program like InMobi Monetization Solution for Games we are reiterating our commitment to this community,” said Piyush Shah, VP - Products, InMobi. “We expect this program will help us partner with some of the most innovative minds in the gaming world to further push the envelope on their ad experiences.”
To enroll in the program visit www.inmobi.com/monetize-games/game-on/.
InMobi enables the world’s leading brands, developers, and publishers to engage global consumers through mobile advertising. InMobi platforms leverage advances in big data, user behavior, and cloud-based architectures to simplify mobile advertising for its customers. Recognized by MIT Technology Review as one of the 50 Disruptive Companies of 2013, InMobi is the world's largest independent mobile ad network, engaging 759 million consumers across 165 countries.
- Visit www.inmobi.com/monetize-games or follow us on Twitter @InMobi.
- Download the latest InMobi SDK at www.inmobi.com/products/sdk/
Global Press Contact:
+1 (415) 598-8515