2018 has been a great year so far with InMobi winning several awards. It began with InMobi bagging two coveted awards at the 2018 edition Mob-Ex Awards. Organized by Marketing Interactive, the Mob- Ex Awards celebrate the very best in mobile excellence across the region, where InMobi was recognized for its work in association with Ford, Legoland, Mindshare and Moblaze.
Later in the year, InMobi won the much sought after gold at the MMA India Smarties 2018 - the world's only global mobile marketing awards program honoring innovation, creativity, and success, for its outstanding campaign with L'Oreal.
Below is a list of all the awards won by InMobi in 2018:
- MMA India Smarties: Gold | Most Engaging Creative Category | Campaign Name: L'Oreal
- Mob-Ex Awards: Bronze | Informative Use of Mobile | Campaign Name: Legoland 360
- Mob-Ex Awards: Bronze | Use of Multiple Mobile Channels | Campaign Name: Ford Vietnam
- Indian Digital Marketing Awards: Silver | Best Campaign - Use of Mobile | Campaign Name: Diageo - Mc Dowell's No.1
- The Economic Times 40UnderForty: Abhay Singhal Co-Founder & President - Advertising Cloud of InMobi. The list honors 40 of the brightest corporate leaders, entrepreneurs and owner-professionals of the country under the age of forty
- Great Place To Work: InMobi was featured on the GreatPlaceToWork (GPTW) list in India for the third consecutive time, with a consistent hold in the Top 50 position for the past two years now.
- Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in India: InMobi has earned the No.3 Spot in Fast Company's Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in India for 2018 amongst a pool of more than 1,000 global companies to reflect today’s expanding innovation efforts across industries and countries.