Terms & Conditions
- Advertiser Terms
- Advertiser Data Protection Rider
- Reseller Terms
- Content Guidelines Advertisers
- Content Guidelines Publishers
- GDPR - Subject Access Request Policy
- Terms of Service
- Publisher Data Protection Rider
- Exchange Terms
- Marketing Services Terms
As a trusted partner to leading brands and publishers across the globe, InMobi has established processes and checks on the InMobi Network and the InMobi Exchange to ensure a brand safe and fraud-free experience. InMobi prohibits or restricts advertising for products or services which contain the types of content prohibited or restricted under these guidelines. All advertisers, publishers, developers, and other business partners are expected to conduct thorough investigations to ensure that the products or services advertised/published/routed through InMobi network are in compliance with these guidelines and all local, state, federal, national, and/or international laws.
All claims in ads must be adequately substantiated. Ads must not offend users. Ads and any offers promoted within ads must not be false, deceptive or misleading or contain spam and must be current. Ads must not contain or promote illegal products or services. Ads must not violate the rights of any third parties. All advertised products, prices, offers, and discounts must be available within two clicks from your landing page, or through a basic search on your site.
This is not an exhaustive list and is intended to provide general guidance. You may need to comply with region specific requirements as required by InMobi from time to time. InMobi reserves the right to update these guidelines from time to time. Your continued usage of InMobi network/services pursuant to such changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of the updated terms. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with some examples of prohibited/restricted content:
- Obscenity and sexual material
- Alcohol & Tobacco (as per specific country law and regulations)
- Anti or Hateful Speech
- Illegal drugs, and herbal drugs (as per specific country law and regulations)
- Gambling (as per specific country law and regulations)
- Content promoting Weapons
InMobi reserves the right to summarily remove any content, which in its reasonable determination does not comply with these guidelines or is otherwise illegal or objectionable in any way, without incurring liability. As we may change our policies at any time, please check here often for updates.
Ad Behavioural Policy
To ensure an optimal user experience, InMobi requires that clicking on an ad should not lead to unexpected and unwanted device behavior like
- Keyboard getting locked/freezing the device/ the device going on standby mode etc.
- Ad inconsistency (Content on the creative keeps changing)
- Auto-play with Sound /Auto-Click /Auto-Redirect/ Auto - Popup creative
- Distribution of Adware and Malware (domain hosting adware or malware)
- Blank creative/ appears with error content / disappears when clicked
- Blank LP /broken page / creative not clickable / no close button / Creative LP mismatch
In accordance with our online Terms and Conditions, it's your responsibility to keep up to date with, and adhere to, the policies posted here. Exceptions to these policies are permitted only with authorization from InMobi.
InMobi has a comprehensive AQ Response Protocol in case of any Invalid/bad ad.
- The ads with bad content will be blocked before they go live.
- All creatives flagged for behavioural issue violating content guidelines post approval will be rejected
- Advertiser will be notified about the issue, if the issue is repetitive and the advertiser does not resolve the issue. They will be immediately blocked from our system.