We are excited to announce the release of InMobi SDK 900 for iOS and Android — a small but significant step to fuel developers looking for a lean and robust package that performs. By introducing a modular architecture for both iOS and Android apps, we have significantly reduced the space used by the InMobi SDK, while retaining all the existing features of our powerful ad SDK.
SDK 900 supports iOS 13 and Android 10.
Here’s a look at the major updates and a few reasons why you should consider moving to SDK 900.
- Comprehensive support for iOS 13 and Android 10.
- Includes Xcode 11 and Android X support.
- Modular structure that lets you choose between a lightweight monetization SDK and a powerful mediation SDK with header bidding (Audience Bidding).
- Size reduction by almost 30%.
- Removal of deprecated UIWebView (with weak reference to Moat).
- Bug fixes to safeguard user experience.
- Enhanced documentation for quick and easy integration.
SDK 900 provides you the best possible update experience yet. If you are running an older version of the InMobi SDK, we would recommend that you upgrade to this latest version in order to prepare your app for iOS 13 and Android 10 and take advantage of new features, stability improvements and bug fixes.
Should you have any technical questions or need assistance in integration, please contact your dedicated InMobi Partner Manager or write to us at email@example.com.