Every year, the test Mobile Marketing Association gathers the best and brightest in mobile advertising and marketing to celebrate the very best campaigns, ads, agencies and more. And at the 2020 Smarties for the Middle East and North Africa, InMobi won big. Not only did InMobi-led in-app advertising campaigns capture five awards, but InMobi was awarded the coveted Technology Enabler of the Year Award as well.
At the event, which took place on Tuesday, February 10 at Five Palm Jumeirah Dubai, InMobi captured the following awards:
- Gold - Promotion - RAK Foodie App (RAKBank)
- Gold - Location Based Services or Targeting - RAK Foodie App (RAKBank)
- Silver - Location Based Services or Targeting - Etisalat Waselgo (Etisalat)
- Silver - Lead Generation/Direct Response/Conversions - Etisalat Waselgo (Etisalat)
- Silver - Product/Services launch - Etisalat Waselgo (Etisalat)
- Industry Award - Technology Enabler of the Year
“These awards are testament to the hard work and expertise of our teams to bring these amazing campaigns to life,” says Andy Powell, Commercial Director, EMEA for InMobi. “A huge thank you to our partners who made this possible: UM Worldwide MENA, RAKBANK, Initiative and Etisalat.”
“This is yet another fantastic example of stellar collaboration, spanning across multiple geographies and timezones - one of the many things I love about InMobi!” says Manoshi Bhattacharjee, InMobi’s Head of Telco, Travel and BFSI - META. “Also excited to note that these were our first-ever awards for Telco and Banking clients in the region. These verticals have traditionally been very performance/outcome-driven.”
Interested in learning more about these winning campaigns? Be sure to watch these videos to learn more about our efforts with Etisalat Waselgo and the RAK Foodie App. And, if you’re interested in learning more about capabilities, please reach out to us today!